Friday, June 24, 2011

Home Management Binder Idea


Lately I have been looking into Homemaking Binders. The ones that have a daily schedule, meal plans, monthly schedule, to-do lists, inventory, etc. I found a lot of great resources for printable pages and what not. But honestly, my printer ink is running out and I don't really have the money to put towards the supplies to make the binder.

My hubby came across this app for his phone the other day and showed it to me because he thought I would be interested; its called Springpad. I looked into it and its awesome! I went to their website on my browser, instead of on my phone. Okay, so, you create "notebooks". Each notebook can contain anything you want: to do lists, notes to yourself, meal, plans, alerts, your favorite recipes, and on, and on! If you add the Web Clipper to your web browser, while you are surfing the net and you come across a page that you like, for example, I look at a lot of recipes online, you can click the button and bookmark it to your account.
Then there is this thing called the Board, its like a cork board you would have on your fridge. You can take the items that you have in your notebooks and post them on the board to be displayed any way you want!
If you don't have the time or supplies for an actual binder, this is definitely worth looking into! You can also get the app on your phone so when you're on the go and you want to check out your To-Do Lists, or Shopping list, its right at your finger tips! I'm more of a hands-on type of gal, but this is a really fun app.


Heres the video tutorial for the program!:

0 comments:

Post a Comment